Friday, August 14, 2009

RULES FOR PATRIOTIC PROTEST

I received a good article from Michelle Malkin today that I think I should share with you. The full article can be found at http://michellemalkin.com/.
The main point of the article is the rules for patriotic protest. I am just giving a synopsis, but her article goes into more detail. Again I wanted to give you a quick list.

The Rules (a synopsis):
  1. No Shouting, but if your attending a presidential townhall spirited chanting is acceptable
  2. Refrain from boisterous shrieking
  3. No laughing or snickering
  4. No Nazi comparisons, references to fascism are un-American (note: this is the new "N" word)
  5. No boorish questions
  6. No mean signs
  7. Finally, To those of you who can’t abide by The Rules: Stop talking and get out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment